sábado, 4 de dezembro de 2010

Hello, welcome

Hi, my name its Érica and I´m the owner of this new blog. I´ll just use this blog to share with all of you my own draws and some croqui, hope you can enjoy it and leave a coment.

Those both croquis I maded some months ago, I was just crazy about this kind of skirt that I though it was beutiful to see, have, wear and draw hehe not all in that order. Anyway I just wanted to make something simple and useful to myself - FYI - I can´t sew something so "easy" like a skirt I´d tryed... but it was looked a mess so I never tryed again hehe.
xoxo
ÉriS

4 comentários:

Ellinor Forje disse...

Are those your illustrations? Well done. Thanks for sharing and drop by me to when you have time.

Besos.

Zarna disse...

these illustrations are beautiful!

Indian Sarees disse...

realy creative design.. i wanna see it in real...

Talita xavier disse...

adoreei floor