domingo, 13 de março de 2011

So long + wedding dress

Hi everyone... Sorry for not post anything for so long, life´s kind of busy and than comes the Carnaval - best and big hollydays we hv in Brazil - and than I just couldn´t find any time to post anything :)
Anyway, a friend of mine asked me if I could draw some croquis to her, shes going to get merried - uhuuu - so happy!
I just couldn´t find a better place to show her some of the croquis than here :)
Hope you guys enjoy it too
xoxox








2 comentários:

Thalita disse...

Hi sweeting, how you doing? I miss so! So i loved, lover L-O-V-E-D-! The 3th and 4th dress...it's perfect..is everything that i imagine and want! A beautiful, short e stylist dress...o the form to my body. I just neeed to keep, on the true made my body be (thin)! uhauhauhauhauhauhaua....sorry for the mistakes on this incredible, amazing and wonderfull language tha we love so! Call me! Thank's!!! Luv u! ;) =* Thá!!!

Love Joice disse...

Nice sketch, you are very talented person. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com